This is my new blog. I'm super excited to start writing a blog and I promise it will be kept more up-to-date than a certain bride-to-be's blog...
I'm not sure what I'll be writing, but given the amount of awesome material I garner daily at work, there shouldn't be a lack of entries.
So yesterday was New Year's Eve (obviously). John and I spent it at Aqua Eve in Tampa at the Tampa Aquarium with Karen, George, and his sister Lisa. This event was supposed to be a black-tie event. It turned out to be more of a "red light" event. I've never seen so many inappropriate outfits in my life. Lisa and I were both wearing cute 3/4 sleeve cocktail dresses and we stuck out like a sore thumb. We were the only people our age not wearing either a sequined tube dress or tank top disguised as a dress. At one point a girl leaned backwards and I literally saw her lady parts. Lisa did too. They could have sold footage of this event for girls gone wild.
This has inspired me to make a New Years Resolution....never ever go to Aqua Eve again.
OH dang! Are you calling me out on my blog?! I gotta get back in the game, can't be out down by a Shanks.
ReplyDelete